Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream, really works! Varicose Vein Removal

Organic horse chestnut cream for varicose veins red veins spider veins and broken veins.! Mayo Clinic told me to try Venastat, but it caused stomach pain. I looked at the ingredients and decided to see if I could find Horse Chestnut, the active ingredient - I found it in a tincture (liquid extract).
Organic horse chestnut cream for varicose veins red veins spider veins and broken veins.
 I have been using the Horse Chestnut tincture off and on for 4 years and it really helps a lot. I had edema (swelling from fluid buildup) around my ankles with severe burning sensations and it really worked. I have no more edema.

I do occasionally get some burning sensations, so I take it again. I just add it to juice. (Caution: It caused my High Blood Pressure to go up even more when it helped my leg veins to quit leaking, so watch your Blood Pressure if it is high already.)
"Tonifier for tissues & vein appearance. 280 mg/oz Aescin. Formula by Michael Tierra, L.Ac., OMD. Planetary Formulas Horse Chestnut Cream combines a concentrated extract of horse chestnut (20% aescin) with the other renowned tonifiers, butcher's broom, witch hazel, white oak and myrrh. An advanced liposomal delivery system is used to support tonification and deep moisturizing. Especially useful for improving the appearance of varicose veins. "

This cream is made to work slowly, and Vericose Veins takes awhile to go away.
Here is a suggestion, try the tincture (in juice) and see if it works better, then use the cream to keep it working. There are other tinctures that I read about in the last couple of days which are suppose to help too.

(From what I remember reading:) Dr Oz said to use Butchers Broom; A book titled "Nature's Medicine" by Prevention said to use Gotu Kola externally, paint the liquid on your legs. Another book titled "Miracle Medicine Foods" by Rex Adams had a lot of really good suggestions in it (that sounded like they might work even faster).

Another thing that helps is to clean up your diet. (Nothing will help very much if you don't at least do that.) Vericose Veins are caused by sluggish blood that can't make it back up to the heart due to weak valves or thick blood.

Get rid of "white flour & sugar" products as much as you can and start eating more raw veggies and beans, the extra fiber helps. Also, getting your circulation going better by walking (or exercising) is a huge help - just start out slow and go small distances until you're legs are doing better.

This Planetary Herbals, Horse Chestnut Cream for varicose veins it looks like it has a lot of plants in it and less chemicals, it has a specific smell but that's because is all natural.

1 comment:

  1. This article is more useful on vitamins and how to make relationship with the customer on health supplements.
    planetary-herbals

    ReplyDelete